Be a Superhero for Super Kids at our annual dinner and auction. Make sure to wear your favorite superhero garb (shirt, mask, or go all out and wear a full costume, you won’t be alone) and come ready to eat great food, bid on outstanding auction items, and have a blast raising money to impact the future of Marion.
The event is Saturday, March 12, 2016 at the Club, 565 Oak Street in Marion. Doors will open at 6:00pm.
Tickets are $30 each or 2 for $50.
Special thanks to all of our donors, including sponsors Modern Woodmen of America, The Ohio State University at Marion, Whirlpool, Marion County Fraternal Order of Police, Stevens Construction, OhioHealth Marion General Hospital.
All proceeds from the evening will go towards continuing the Club’s mission of protecting and empowering the youth of Marion County.
Below are just some of the outstanding auction items that will available.
- Football signed by former Ohio State players
- Ohio State Football tickets for the Rutgers game
- Tickets for the Columbus Blue Jackets and Crew SC
- KitchenAid Experience – Tour the factory and KitchenAid store in Greenville, Ohio and enjoy a cooking demo. Click here for details.
- Kitchenaid stand mixer from United Federal Credit Union
- Waffle Baker from Whirlpool
- YMCA Family Membership for a year
- Blast Fitness 1 month membership
- Power Factory (package including Advocare products and personal training)
- Vehicle Detailing from Buckeye Collision
- Window vents from Ziebart (window vents)
- Makeup from Mary Kay basket
- A Date Night Package with flowers, candy, and wine along with a restaurant certificate and an overnight hotel stay
- Scholarships from OSUM and MTC
- Handmade OSU Blanket
- Hand knit superhero gloves
- Day with a Cop and Firefighter
- Day with Jeff Ruth
- Classes from Ace Driving School
- Oakley Sunglasses