Founded in 1996, the Boys & Girls Club of Marion County is a leading provider of programs and services that support the health, education, and social development of our youth in Marion, OH.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides:
- A safe place to learn and grow…
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals…
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences…
- Hope and opportunity.
- Provide the kinds of programs and activities that positively impact the lives of our kids
- Deliver the services of our club, as well as those that are offered by partnering organizations
- Recruit and hire qualified staff who will also be appropriate role models and mentors
- Acquire and use current technology in the computer courses we provide to our members
- Strive to be a recognized leader in serving youth
- Use your money efficiently and increase and diversify our funding base of support
- Continue to recruit committed, engaged, and influential volunteers to lead our club