Looking for resources to help your family? Check out these FREE classes for single people and families!
Classes will run Monday – Thursday, October 5-8, 2015 and October 12-15, 2015 at the Boys & Girls Club, 565 Oak Street in Marion, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. each evening.
Each session has a different topic and includes free giveaways. Pick and choose the ones you are interested in.
- Kids and Family Safety – with free children’s fingerprinting and I.D. cards, CPR info
- Teen dating – what parents and teens need to know
- Keeping teens and kids safe online
- How to keep your kids drug-free
- Healthy cooking on a budget
- Finding and keeping a job in today’s economy
- Fun, free activities for the whole family
Every session includes:
- FREE dinner
- FREE homework help for school-age children
- FREE babysitting for young children
- FREE giveaways
- FREE giveaways every night!
Register by calling Crystal Sloane at Family & Children First Council at 740.223.3075 or pick up a registration form at the Boys & Girls Club.
You must fill out applications for kids in advance.